Saturday, January 1, 2011

1 Cor. 2:8

'...Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified theLord...'

Often times we codemn theJews, especially the temple leaders, b/c they killed the Lord. But the Word tells us they didn't kno who He was. If they had, they wouldn't have done it.

Thinking about this past year, I realize....if I had known at the beginning of 2010 what was going to happen, I wouldnt have done a lot of things that I did do! I did things (in ignorance) that caused problems. Shouldn't have said that! Shouldn't have done that! Shouldn't have gone there! Shouldn't have watched that! Etc. Looking back, these are things I regret. I didn't know what would happen. I wish I could take them back. Probably a lot like the Jews feel today, by the way.

I didn't know what would happen ...but, of course, my Lord did!  He had that knowledge from the beginning AND He has the knowledge of what's gonna happen in the new year. In light of this, I am striving to walk in His wisdom in 2011. Doing that, I can have a great year....a year with no regrets! It's Jan. 1st and so far, so good....

0 comments:

Post a Comment