Saturday, January 7, 2012

Devotions

Prov 6:2 & 3 - "Keep my commandments (the Word of God)...write them upon the table of thine heart." What am I eating on the table of my heart? Whatever it is, thats what I'm serving to others. Proverbs 4:23 says, "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." ...issues of life.

James 1
Verse 12- This verse tells a princess how she can get her very own, real tiara! How? "Endure temptation." That word here doesnt mean the temptation from the flesh, world, or the devil to sin. It means trouble! I'm talking about actual trouble. U kno, problems and difficults. We all have them and we have them everyday. Enduring it ensures a cornation one day for the daughter of the King. Dictionary.com says that "endure" means..."to hold up under pain or hardship without yielding." Dont complain or quit; endure!

Luke 8:26-56
Genesis 13 & 14
Psalm 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment