Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Devotion Wecnesday 1/25/12

Vs. 5-"Take away the wicked from before the king and his throne shall be established in righteousness." Who would make the best republican canidate for president? Not the riches or the smartest. Not the one with the most experience or the one who bashes the other guys the most. One contributing factor is...what kind of people he has surrounding him. Be careful who ur friends, or advisors/employees, are, sirs!
Vs. 11-"A word fitly spoken..."My prayer today is that the Lord would give me the right words to say at the right time and that I would say them...not miss any opportunities.....with my husband, my kids, mby, phone conversations, and even strangers!

Luke 19:1-27 vs. 26- to him that hath shall be given and to him that hath not shall be taken away. Makes sense when u read the parable.

Genesis 32 & 33-what do I need deliberance from today? A worried mind, tempted tongue & a lazy body!
Why didnt Esau totally annilate Jacob? Because God took care of him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment