Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Monday Dec. 27th

Dirty house, unpacking from holiday traveling, grocery list/meal preparation, etc. etc. etc...(I kno...not very exciting or earth-shattering but Im a wife & mom & love it! ok?!) Ever had a 'worry' list  like this? Well, maybe not a worry list...but a 'i've-got-to-take-care-of-this' and 'what-am-i-gonna-do-about-this' list! Im a big list-making kind of gal but today i couldnt quite manage to write everything down....its all swimming around in my brain along with all the leftover Christmas sparkle & New Year plans. Needless to say, with all this stuff, Im not very happy (at least not while I think about the details/failure/goals/wants). 1 Cor. 1:5....'That in EVERYTING ye are enriched by him...' Jesus makes every area of my life better (my eternal destination AND my earthly exsistance). IF i walk with him! That verse goes on to say, '...in all utterance & all knowledge.' That means he can give me what to say & what to think. Verse 7....'So that ye come behind in no gift....' That means...so that no area of my life is not what it should be. Now, that helps me put on some lipstick, change another diaper and keep going for Christ. Lord, when i am overwelmed, help me not to dwell on the details but focus on my walk with u & follow ur plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment